Using genuine Catalogs is the most reliable way to ensure compatibility of a part.
The most common enquire we receive ever is: ‘Do you have this part for my car?’.
You can help yourself to find the correct part without waiting for our reply.
The fastest way to find your car in the catalog is by searching your VIN. It is the 17 symbols code recorded on your vehicle registration papers or on the alloy plate under a car bonnet (ex. JTEHC09JX00003397).
<p>- More information on what a VIN <a href='/news/222'> here </a> </p>
For example, you need a new Radiator Fan Blade for your Nissan Patrol Y61 VIN JN1TDSY61A0100004
1. In Nissan Catalog, insert the VIN and hit Search
2. We can now find the correct Radiator Fan Blade. As you might know, the cooling system belongs to Engine and Fuel, so we click
You will see the fan straight away on the drawing. Yes, it is a quite easy example. Sometimes you will need to do a bit of research by opening different diagrams.
3. Open the drawing by clicking on it.
4. Click on the number which leads to the Blade.
5. Pop up with very brief information will appear. If you would like to proceed to the store hit Search button.
That’s basically it. We have found the Fan blade that 100% fits the car.